Peyton Manning is a pro-football player. He is a well-known quarterback in the NFL. He began his professional career as a quarterback for the Indianapolis Colts and played for them from 1998 to 2010. In 2011, he had two neck surgeries that kept him out of commission for the entire 2011 NFL football season. By 2012, he could play again was picked up by the Denver Broncos.
Peyton Manning has three Super Bowl appearances and one Super Bowl win. In 2009, he received the title of the best player in the NFL. He has also been named the best player of a decade by Fox Sports and Sports Illustrated magazine. Peyton Manning is also married to his college sweetheart and has two children. Despite all of these accomplishments, it is arguable that some of Peyton Manning’s most prominent accomplishments are his hilarious celebrity commercial endorsements.
Peyton Manning, over the years of his professional career, has produced many hilarious commercials for products that he endorses. He has found a way as an athlete to take celebrity endorsements to a whole new hilarious level. Some of his top commercial endorsements include:
- MasterCard. Peyton Manning endorsed MasterCard and was in a commercial for their ‘priceless’ campaign. In the commercial, they list things breaking or spilling, such as a piano falling out of a moving truck. It ends with a newspaper flying through Peyton’s window and he is waving to the kid who threw it.
- ESPN. Peyton comes from a football family. His dad Archie played in the NFL and his younger brother, Eli, is a quarterback for the New York Giants and holds two Super Bowl wins. This commercial for ESPN films the family and shows Peyton and Eli being boys. At one point, one of them kicks the other after giving a wet willie in the ear.
- Gatorade. In a Gatorade commercial, a gas station attendant won’t sell a hungover girl Gatorade because she isn’t sweating. Peyton comes out as the manager and makes her do yoga until she starts to sweat before she is allowed to buy the Gatorade.
- Fantasy Football. The Manning brothers, Eli and Peyton, make a rap about Fantasy Football, and sing it in a commercial advertising for fantasy football. The commercial shows them in suits, on the field, and girls dancing in the background. It is pretty fly, for a bunch of white guys.
- Nerf. Peyton shoots a commercial on the football field with a Nerf football. He launches it in front of cameras and everyone talks about how far it went. He mentions how it is because he is a pro and that is why he can throw it so far. A little kid picks it up and launches it back at the same distance.
Peyton Manning has mastered the art of athlete endorsements because he makes them very funny without being cheesy. He is an excellent athlete but an even better commercial actor! It is always interesting to see what new and exciting product he will endorse yet but better yet, what the commercial will look like.